Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A letter to a would be better half...

Hopefully You are at ur best of elements.This sounds quite ..that I am writing a mail to you though we could have talked to each other.But then, I think lets put it on a different way.Though we did not know each other quite a few times back, but after my conversation with you, I hope we could be friends at first instant.Though all the rules and procedures to find a suitable match in our culture may be quite disturbing and sometimes irritating, but then we do not have a choice either.We have to talk, find out the positives and negatives and what not.. before deciding to take the final call.

There are lot of things to share and the foremost thing is that though we will talk later and will be busy to find out the best possible option to search the better half in each other, it should not end with a disarray or any bad bloods between you and me.Thus, the mail ..

May be, this first initiative is from my side.I could hope you will definitely write to me with what you think and we could chat and talk after that.You can find me in the web..orkut .It would be better if you could send me some of your pic or else any presence in web.

I have sent an invitation on gtalk, pls accept it.

I do not know whether this mail will find the right destination or not..but taking a chance is surely be a good step.

No comments: