Sunday, July 19, 2009

Men..as house husbands..a gr8 idea

I think men are better off househusbands.I can bet on..go to any single's room in the city and u will definitely find boys are better organised than the girls.The case in example is one of my friend, he is a bachelor, working executive in a big major in India and he has everything in his house ( all modern evil necessaries without wife)and his house is more organised than any married persons.He loves cooking and takes pleasure to invite guests in his house.Married couples visit his room and get surprised.Even I know cooking and do all my household work, ironically when I asked three of my lady colleaguesabout whether they know cooking or not, they abruptly refused saying that they dont like doing all such homely things and wish for their would be husbands be an expert in at least cooking kind of things.So definitely there is some change in air and more and more boys love cooking but being a house husbands??? let me think whether I m ready or not.

No comments: